Best Carpet Cleaning in Grand Prairie
6 Step Carpet Cleaning Process
- Vacuuming – it is extremely important that before your carpet cleaning that the carpets are vacuumed. This removes a majority of the dry soil so that our safe cleaning solutions can work at breaking up the tougher and more stubborn soils that have attached themselves to the carpet fibers.
- Pre-Spray – We apply our family and pet safe cleaning solutions to break up those stubborn soils. We also carry a wide range of spotting products for more difficult to remove spots. We allow our pre-spray to dwell so that it has plenty of time to work. We don’t charge extra for pre-spray for your carpet cleaning.
- Hot Water Extraction – this is also known as steam carpet cleaning. Our powerful carpet cleaning machine heats the carpet cleaning solution coming into your home. Depending on your unique situation we have a few different carpet cleaning tools to use and will choose the appropriate one to get the best carpet cleaning results possible. During steam cleaning process, the water is immediately extracted and sent back to a hold tank in our van/truck. We perform extra dry strokes to remove as much soil and cleaning solution.
- Speed Drying – we place carpet drying fans throughout the areas that we have cleaned to speed up the drying process. This helps your carpet to dry in hours and not days. For any furniture we’ve moved, we recommend keeping any foam blocks or plastic tabs underneath the legs for 24 hours after your carpet cleaning service.
- Carpet Protector – this is a completely optional service but we highly recommend having it applied. Over time, the protector that was applied at the manufacturer does weaken and wear off. Having carpet protector reapplied can help your carpet to last 50% longer(or more) and help you to save money on the costs of early replacement.
- Enjoy Your Clean Carpet – Having a clean home or business is very refreshing, satisfying, and can put you in a great mood. Carpet acts as a filter and captures a lot of dust, dander, air pollutants, and anything else that is carried in. It needs to be cleaned and refreshed regularly. For some, that may be every 3 months however for many homeowners – having your carpet cleaned annually will keep up on appearance, soil load, allergens, and fiber retention.
Tips for Choosing the Right Carpet Cleaning Service
A carpet will not last for a long time if it is not properly maintained. Most people and business owners do not have the time to clean and maintain their carpets. If you are always busy, you no longer have to worry about cleaning your carpets because there are so many carpet cleaning services that can help you clean the carpets. These services send professional carpet cleaners to come to your office or home to clean your carpets. Choosing the right carpet cleaning service in Grand Prairie is not easy. Why? Because there are so many carpet cleaning services. How do you choose the right service? You have to do your own research. A good carpet cleaning service has been cleaning carpets for several years, has a good reputation, hires the best carpet cleaners, is reliable, and has excellent customer service.
The following are the best tips for choosing the right carpet cleaning service in Grand Prairie.
When you are doing your own research, you will come across several carpet cleaning services in Dallas. Ask these services to send their written estimates.
The best carpet cleaning services send someone to inspect your carpets. They do this because they want to make sure that they are sending correct estimates. They won’t overcharge you.
After getting the estimates, you can now pick a service that you can afford.
However, there are some carpet cleaning services that may send very low quotes. Do not choose them because these services have expenses. They must pay their employees, they buy expensive detergents and some of them pay rent. Therefore, their quotes usually cover all these expenses.A carpet cleaning service that has cheap price may not have these expenses. This means that the company is not qualified for this job. The owners may only work part-time so they are not good at cleaning carpets.